For low end phone the GCam APK port may not work, so you need to download the Camera Go app. As of now there are various GCam 8.7 version which is the latest version available from few developers. As of now the GCam 8.2 and 8.1 both work on Android 11, and Android 10. If you have a phone running on Android 9 or older, then you should try some of the older versions.
- This stock camera works with almost all AOSP-based custom ROM.
- Full Version, Pro Modes Unlocked, Advanced Camera Settings Options, Improved UI, and many more features.
- ROM is nothing but the operating system of the device you’re using.
- The folder contained required KG7h, Flashing Tooland compatible USB Driver as require.
As we mentioned earlier, the best way to do this is to head over to the XDA forums for your device and look for a ROM that best suits your needs. Popular custom ROMs like LineageOS also maintain download portals, from which you can directly grab the most up-to-date build without much hassle. Now that you know what a custom ROM can do, let’s tell you how you can install it on your Android phone. While some may like UIs with a feature-rich interface, like the ability to install themes and modify system elements, while others want a clean, simple experience with no frills. This is where installing a custom Android ROM comes into the picture. The phone will reboot automatically once the the installation is done.
- For example, I’m running a custom ROM that is just a re-themed and tweaked stock ROM.
- Despite the obstacles, flashing a factory image is the best option if you ever need to completely reset your device.
- With this guide, you can easily Download Nothing Phone 1 Stock ROM and Boot Image.
- So let’s go to download and install the MiUI stock camera for All Custom ROMs.
However, there will come a point where they will not be able to continue providing new inputs for those devices. Having defined what a ROM is, and pointing out its importance, we can clarify what a custom ROM is . When a mobile device has become obsolete, some users decide to install a Custom ROM . In basic terms, it refers to an operating system that has been customized and developed by third parties. First of all, something may go wrong with the flashing process (that’s the process of installing the ROM) and leave your phone in a bricked state. The chances of this are pretty low nowadays, and most of the time you can restore it back to normal.
The Samsung Galaxy F series is the latest from Samsung with a ton load of specs. The Samsung Galaxy Fold Series as the name indicates is a foldable phone with amazing features. This is the first ever foldable phone from Samsung with dual display. This article will list out all the Samsung Galaxy Smartphone Stock ROM/firmware version list. Now, close the SP Flash tool and unplug your smartphone. Next, connect your phone to your computer using the USB cable (without battery – if the battery is removable) and press the volume up or volume down button at the same time. Do you own H-Mobile Smartphone or Tablet and looking for H-Mobile Stock Firmware?
If there is no update available, but you are on an older version of Android, it might be that your phone is too old for new updates. It’s also possible that the newest update just isn’t available yet for your phone.